Help Desk

Our Help Desk will answer many of your frequently asked questions.  If you still have a question, please submit a ticket to the right.




Where do I get a building permit?

Category: Planning & Zoning

A permit is needed for any type of construction such as a house, addition, accessory building, fence, etc. The permit will serve as a prerequisite to obtaining a building permit issued by City of Bishop TX.

Results 1 of 1  |  View
 Previous   1  Next 

Didn't find your answer? Create a Help Desk Support Ticket

Select a support category that most closely matches your issue:
City of Bishop, TX
203 E. Main Street
Bishop, TX 78343
Phone: (361) 584-2567
Fax: (361) 459-4080
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5:00 pm
Municipal Web Services

Design by: Kaleidoscopic, Inc.